So this is my second day learning C++ I am going to make these posts once a week from now on so the next one of these posts will be 7 days then 14 and so on for the foreseeable future. So what have I learned so far:
- How to structure code
- Played around with variables
- Got annoyed at a piece of code that would not function (It now does)
- Worked with CMATH, IOSTREAM.
- Made a working calculator
- Made a program that will find the power of user-defined numbers
- Made a simple program and expanded on the Hello World program to ask a user of many pieces of cake they want
- Made the Hello World program (Hello Home due to COVID-19 lockdown lol)
For 2 days worth of learning overall I am pretty pleased with how the progress is going. Onwards and upwards from this point. I honestly didn’t think I would pick up as much as I have in this short space of time. Let’s see how the weeks go on to see if I still feel the same way.
What I will say to anyone who is looking to learn C++ just go ahead and start you will find a whole new appreciation for advances programmers. you will also have a whole new appreciation for the software you use daily they really are not straight forward to make at least from a newbies perspective.